Saturday, November 22, 2008

Ron House - wingedheart.org - on Conscious Animal Radio Monday Nov 24, 2008

I just finished pre-recording this coming Monday's interview with Ron House of wingedheart.org. I've never done a pre-recorded interview for the show but Ron and Gitie live in Australia.

Last time Gitie was on the show it was two in the morning for her, so I thought I would give them a break and pre-record it.As always I am fascinated by Ron and Gitie's heart-warmingly intertwined life with the birds of the Australian Outback. Please listen in this Monday, November 24 at 12 Noon EST to hear the full interview.

Listen to Conscious Animal Radio on internet talk radio

Following my chat with Ron I'll be speaking with Tricia Barry from Farm Sanctuary to find out how each of us can save a Turkey this holiday season.

See you Monday!Christine

remember - become a fan of The Conscious Animal Radio Facebook page and join the elist at http://www.consciousanimalradio.com/ for updates on guests...and there are a lot of great guests coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment