Saturday, March 14, 2009

What would your pet say if he or she could Twitter?

For those of you who might not know what Twitter is, it's a social networking site on the internet where people have 140 characters to reply to the question: What are you doing? It's the latest rage among folks with time on their hands and a wicked sense of humor. You can become our friend at www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=711934289 and follow us at www.twitter.com/angelanimals

We asked the question of our Twitter followers and Facebook friends, "If pets could Twitter, what would they say?" We thought you would enjoy reading their answers.

Sarah: Mine would say, "Loving this sunny patch."

Greg: A dog could say "arf" 46 1/2 times.

Sara:
"Going outside."
"Going inside."
"Waiting for breakfast."
"Eating breakfast."
"Going outside."
"Going inside."
"Searching trash cans"
"Nap time."
"Going outside."
"Going inside."
"Waiting for dinner."
"Eating dinner."
"Going outside."
Going inside."

TreZa: Ever read the children's book "Martha Speaks"? It's about a dog that starts talking after eating alphabet soup : ) One of my favorites!

Tona: Pet me, pet me, pet me!

Stephanie: "Please be patient with me."

Madeleine:
Why isn't anyone scratching my tummy?
I just taught my owner a new trick.
I'm in the market for a new water dish. Any suggestions?

Greta: Why did she put the treat jar up so high?

Pat: Sam would say, "Stop wasting time with Twitter and get me a treat."

Rita: Emily would say, "Thank God, Mom finally stopped petting me and left for work. I need my beauty sleep."

Susan: Dinner, oh boy out, woof, woof, shake that blankie.

What would your pet say if he or she could Twitter? Remember, in 140 characters or less.

Allen and Linda Anderson
Angel Animals Network
www.angelanimals.net

Note: To subscribe to the free Angel Animals Story of the Week newsletter send a blank email to AngelAnimals-on@mail-list.com

No comments:

Post a Comment