Saturday, January 3, 2009

Do you have the Spirit of a Dog?


I was at a baby shower today and found myself telling someone that although I love all animals and have a connection to them, I find that energetically I resonate with dogs. They stop on the street to say hello to me, oftentimes pulling their people just to reach me. They hear me when I talk to them, often to the surprise of the people in their lives and they are easy and comfortable with me.

I was then telling the story of coming to the neighborhood I know live in. My husband had been here for 10 years before I arrived and knew no one. Now he complains that he can't walk down the street without having to say hello to someone and he jokingly refers to me as the Mayor of Cobble Hill because I know everyone from the dry cleaner to the pharmacist to the woman walking with her baby, by name. One of the women that I was telling this story too said "well that's because you are just like a dog." And I thought it was a wonderful insight. It's true, some people are like dogs, some people are like cats, some are like birds and some are like horses.

Here are some indications that you are a dog person.



  • You walk down the street and greet everyone and you know their names.

  • You're a little impulsive but once the rules are explained your right on board.

  • You don't like arguing, so when it happens you try to distract everyone.

  • You're just as happy sitting at home in front of the fire as you are walking to the park.

  • You find yourself jumping in the car and just driving to see what you can find.

  • You look forward to your loved ones coming home and greet them at the door.

If you resonate more with cats, horses, birds, fish you name it, let me know what energies connect you to your animal friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment